Fiberglass Deer Blinds For Hunters Who Want The Best
TRIPLE CREEK OUTFITTERS NOW OWNS KANTEX BLINDS (NOW TRIPLE CREEK BLINDS, LLC)
KanTex Manufacturing was established by Deer Hunters, for Deer Hunters who take their hunting seriously and expect nothing less than the very best performance from all their hunting equipment and supplies including their Deer Blinds. Our Deer Blinds stay strong to the rigorous tests of being out in the elements 24/7/365 all over the United States. Whether it's freezing winds, rain, ice and snow, or blistering sun and heat our blinds hold stong. A hunting blind be expected last a lifetime. It should all have all the features and options that a hunter needs as well as be comfortable.
While we think we already have the best deer blind out there, we are constantly seeking to improve and exploring new ideas, methods and materials, with the intent of making an even better product.
We focus on quality not quantity so our blinds feature:
- All Aluminum and Fiberglass
- Fully Insulated, High Quality, Seamless Fiberglass Structure
- Very Strong and Rigid, Fiberglass Reinforced Composite Floors - No Wood - No Rot
- Heavy Fiberglass Reinforcement at all Stress Points
- Heavy Duty, RV Type Doors with Paddle Latch and Dead Bolt Lock
- Permanent Fiberglass Door Panels that Won't Chip Like Painted Aluminim Will.
- Heavy 14 Gauge Steel Window Drip Rails, Internal Shelf and Supports - Available in Optional Molded Fiberglass.
- Hinged, Tinted Real Glass Windows
- Optional High Quality Carpeting Up and Over the Bottom of all Window Openings to provide a Cushioned Surface For a Rifle Rest, Binoculars, Spotting Scopes, etc.
CUSTOM SIZES AND SHAPES AVAILABLE AND QUOTED UPON REQUEST
Ask about our easy to ship and set up, premium 5, 10, and 15 foot steel towers.
Dealer Inquiries Welcomed. Please call us at 620-617-7550 or visit: www.kantexdeerblinds.com. We will be launching our new website early 2017.